|Remuneration:||R28000 – R32000 per month cost for business|
|Company:||Advertising talents Africa|
Main responsibilities of the position
Produce works of art of the highest quality, in accordance with the prescribed specifications.
Secure and maintain a high level of production in their portfolios.
Improve their skills and act as a mentor to their team.
Performance monitoring and management of their team.
Motivation, encouragement and recognition of their team members.
Build a close relationship with their customer service person so that their customers’ business needs are prioritized and addressed.
Approval of all artwork made by their designers to ensure quality and accuracy.
Perform staff KPAs within their assigned portfolio twice a year. This includes:
- Solicit feedback from traffic, customer service and production (if needed) to form an overall picture of their performance
- Measure them against their job descriptions, as well as agency values
- Identify areas for improvement, as well as skills gaps, training needs and growth opportunities
- Meet with the staff member in conjunction with the studio manager to discuss the above, and
- Writing a report for the department and HR
Training and experience
- Three-year degree/diploma from an institution deemed essential
- 3 to 5 years of experience such as in an agency environment
- One year of experience managing junior designers
- Experience in digital and multimedia design is an advantage
Key skills/competencies required:
- Skills in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator are essential
- After Effects and XD skills are advantageous
- Good communication skills and be able to articulate their design decisions
- Must be able to lead, motivate and hold people accountable
- The role requires organizational and planning skills
- Good attention to detail
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Team management
Posted Jul 18 10:35, Closing date Aug 17