As we move forward on our journey to becoming The Factory, we want to bring together a team of talented people, reaching every corner of Manchester and harnessing the talent and energy to be found in the city and beyond.
The Digital Product Manager will lead the management of existing and future web and digital products for MIF/The Factory, overseeing website development, user experience and content to shape great online experiences across digital platforms .
– Take responsibility for a set of digital products, including managing the day-to-day maintenance of the MIF / The Factory website
– Directly manage third-party vendors and the products they deliver, including our external web developers
– Conduct in-depth user research and competitor analysis to drive product development,
– By working with key stakeholders, gain customer insights that can be used to create new product ideas or make product improvements
– Facilitate and manage the technical delivery of digital projects in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, including planning, delivery and testing
– Work closely with other technical/IT and ticketing staff to ensure reliable integration and functionality with the organization’s CRM/ticketing platform
– Ensure web content is appropriately tagged and contains correct metadata for SEO, dynamic content delivery models and effective data layer configuration
– Manage and define the process for website content updates and requests, and work with the content team on the creation and delivery of appropriate website content schedules aligned with business strategy
– Define, manage and evolve the taxonomy of the website, identifying where the pages fall in the hierarchy and work with internal stakeholders to develop the structure of the site
– Plan and monitor features of MIF Live, Factory Live, digital live coverage and organization streaming in collaboration with the digital team
– Strong interest in and contemporary knowledge of web development trends, mobile web applications, web communities, accessibility and usability, with an ability to learn new ways to deliver services to online users
– Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage a complex and demanding workload with multiple deadlines for different internal stakeholders
– Ensure that our digital products reflect the diverse audiences of MIF and align with The Factory’s audience development strategy
Essential requirements include:
– Excellent project management skills with clear evidence of creating and delivering digital projects on time and on budget
– Experience with SEO strategy and implementation
– Excellent understanding and demonstrable experience of CMS systems
– Experience using evaluation metrics and analysis tools such as Google Analytics
– Experience managing websites with a transactional element, e.g. Spektrix or other ticketing system
– Commitment to championing representation and inclusion at all levels of the organization with a proven ability to work with people from a wide variety of backgrounds
The closing date for applications is March 13, 2022.